top of page
Water Damage Restoration
In many circumstances, water damage restoration projects begin on an emergency basis.
therefor the immediate action required is to terminate to water source.
incase of water still present, Sci-Dry experts will begin first by identifying the classification & category of the water source and damage, then will begin pumping the water out of the building.
Sci-Dry is Qualified by Education training and experience to
appropriately execute a key set of core skills
on water damage restoration projects.
Once the liquid is removed from the structure, drying must rely on the process of evaporation. The faster the rate of evaporation the sooner the drying will be done
Our restorative drying efforts will monitor and evaluate the quantity of moisture within materials that are hygroscopic in nature to determine if it is enough to support microbial growth, Also called“ water activity
When you hire us we will:
- Gather information over the phone
- Arrive to a preliminary determination of damage extend (use moisture sensors to detect and find what got affected)
- Observe safety and health issue (classify damage)
- Perform pre-restoration inspection (Build a drying strategy)
- Evaluation of the structure and contents (what is and not salvageable)
- Project planning (setting goals)
- Begin drying and cleanup in compliant with all of the EPA
(environment protection agency) standards, regulations and protocols.
IN SOME CASES, WE CAN HANDLE YOUR INSURANCE CLAIM AND BILL YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY DIRECTLY
bottom of page